Excise Tax Registration in UAE
- Excise goods for importing in UAE
- Excise goods produced for consumption in the UAE
- The stockpiling of excise goods in the UAE under certain circumstances
- The release of excise goods from a designated zone
Excise Tax Registration for sweetened drinks in UAE
- Details of the applicant which includes name and legal details
- Contact details
- Banking information
- Business and related information
- Declaration – depending on what type of business and excise goods you are dealing, it must be submitted.
- Details of the business that you wish to register.
- The role of yours in the business – to mention if you are a producer, an importer, or anything like.
- Details of the goods that you will be dealing with
- If you are importing excise goods, you need the details of the Customs Authority registration.
- Details of excise rules if you a registered excise taxpayer in another GCC state.
- Registration of the excise goods in the FTA brandsync for international GTIN.